Sunday, March 30, 2014

Stretching and Staying in Bed

Unknown to everyone, except my boyfriend and my closest officemate/seatmate, I have taken up Yoga. Thanks to this thing that I stumbled upon on Pinterest, I have filled my early mornings with a better thing to do than watch TV.



Whoever made this forgot to add a watermark. Sigh.
It's nothing serious yet and I haven't gone bananas in getting myself all decked out (ie. Yoga mat, yoga pants, yoga top, yoga towel, yoga tumbler... everything yoga) I wanted to try if I will successfully pick it up before investing loads of money into it.

I was actually doing well, following through with my daily morning yoga, when I got a bad case of migraine last Friday. I'm not really sure if it's just migraine because it gets worse when I move. I still have it now and my head still hurts like hell. I feel like the Universe is conspiring against me, saying "Yeeeeaaaaah, try doing yoga with that" Cue in a thunderstorm, tears and me falling down to my knees while I hold both fists up, shake them with all my might and scream "Nooooooooo" at the top of my lungs (Or you can try clicking on this link : Press in dire situations)


The smartest thing to do would be to go to the hospital and go get checked BUT I'm not moving. I'm just going to lie on my bed and binge-watch Community. HEH! That can wait until tomorrow.



Top bun, check! Wrinkly fore(five)head, check! Eye bags, check!




Time to go,



No comments:

Post a Comment