Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Three Post-Easter Surprises from Beyond Eight to Five!


What's cookin', Good Lookin'? What's up, Ketchup? Dish some stuff, Powder Puff! UGH. I am annoyingly excited cause you know why? I HAVE NEWS!

Yay yay yay yay yay!!!!
Image courtesy of Tumblr, doomsdayheartbreak
Spilling
 the beans in 3... 2... 1:


#1: I have a New Amazing Blog Layout!

If you haven't seen it yet, you're either new here (thank you universe for bringing me a new friend!) or you're just visually impaired. Either way, I don't really care cause I'm too excited! Thanks to Google and a million of blog and video tutorials, I was finally able to customize this blog to how I've dreamed it would look like. I know it's not much but it's pretty decent considering that I don't know a thing about how blogs work. Yay me? Along with the change in the layout comes...

#2: Three New Pages!

I've also added 3 new tabs to my dashboard. I've been thinking about what I wanted to write more about because let's face it, I can't keep on boring you all with my monotonous life... But I'd still probably do that every now and then. HA! (If you don't want to see drama, I suggest you avoid Personal Schmersonal) Anyways, let me tell you more about those:

Poptags!

I've always had a thing for clothes like most ladies do. I like to look good but I didn't want to be drowning in debts so I did what Hipsters do (or so they say), I went thrifting. Thrift, or what we call ukay-ukay here in MNL, is not exactly glamorous. Poptags! will be the visual proof that ukay is f*cking awesome and you can come up with stylish outfits without needing to sell your kidneys!

Right? RIIIIIIIGHT?!
Image courtesy of Glee Wiki

Wanderlust

Image courtesy of Google Search
Let me give you the low down on all there is to know about traveling - on a budget! I'll let you in on secret spots and I'll even give you tips and tricks on how I score the best travel deals!

Tech for the Not-So-Techy 

Being a noob at everything, it has always frustrated me to see words like "ISO", "Li-Ion" and all those fancy schmancy terms. With this page, I'll review gadgets in my non-techy words. Reviews for the noobs, by a noob!
Image courtesy of The Blaze 


Last but not the least: The Eight-to-Fiver is going on a vacay!


Yep, it is possible. I am going on a week-long vacation to 2 amazing islands in the Philippines. *Cue in teardrops* I'll tell you more about those in the weeks to come. You better stay tuned!


That's pretty much it! I hope you're all as excited as I am :)



Puking Rainbows, 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment